All information, products, exercise routines, diet and nutrition information, as well as promotional activities, and tools presented within amberdodzweit.com all social media channels are intended for educational, nutritional, physical and well being purposes. It is not our intention to provide any medical diagnosis, or to provide a substitute for a medical diagnosis, by using our products, exercise routines, diet and nutrition information.
Our materials, training, products, services and programs, were created to offer to our clients (healthy adults and young people 18 and over), credible advice and consultation, as well as instruction, and guidance in an effective and efficient method along with performance measures that monitor your progress as you become and maintain the fit and healthy individual you desire to be. In addition, we do not soliciting those who are under the age of 18, pregnant or breast feeding women, underweight individuals or people with eating disorders or those with any health condition that requires a special diet, or physical therapy.
We also do not guarantee the correctness of all information that we provide, or that it will be completely correct, and the author, publisher and/or owners of DODZWEIT LLC will not be held responsible for any and all errors, inaccuracies, or omissions communicated and published here. We strongly recommend that you check all information that we give you on any of our site(s), or materials, with a credible and professional source. DODZWEIT LLC owners, distributors and affiliate companies and services, and our representatives, agents and employees disclaim all liability or loss in conjunction with the use of any content provided to you. We strongly recommend that you check our information with a professional source, and we also deny and reject any liability for your use of products or services recommended by us, DODZWEIT LLC, Amberdodzweit.com, all social channels, including any defective products or direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of their use, and deny any and all liability for use of our materials and information published or products sold on this site.
YOU MUST ALWAYS CONSULT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL AND NUTRITION PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USING ANY DIETARY, EXERCISE OR HEALTH ADVICE FROM THE amberdodzweit.com site or social media channels.
Before beginning any of our weight loss or physical fitness programs, exercise, training regime or any diet we suggest or recommend, we strongly urge that all of our web site visitors seek medical / professional advice before beginning any weight loss or physical exercise program, exercise, training regimen or any diet.
Amberdodzweit.com, DODZWEIT LLC also stresses the following when beginning any new exercise, and nutrition routine:
Start slowly and gradually
Make it a habit to carefully select the exercises and diet that are safe for you while also getting medical okay from your doctor or dietician.
Discontinue any and all fitness and diet routines that cause you discomfort, pain or concern, immediately.
DODZWEIT LLC IS COMMITTED TO YOUR HEALTH AND FITNESS AND WILL NOT EVER PROVIDE MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR MEDICAL ADVICE
DODZWEIT LLC is responsible for the information that is communicated in this Disclaimer Notice, and we stress the importance of your responsible participation that ensures your health and well being. To that end, DODZWEIT LLC expressly and clearly states that all of the information here and in exercise downloads, and on the amberdodzweit.com site, is not a source of reference, and must be compared to other credible sources by you before using any information contained here and on our site. All product names and trademarks mentioned here and in any part of the website belong to their respective owners.
Due to inevitable fraudulent activity DODZWEIT LLC will only accept returns of merchandise purchased directly from AMBERDODZWEIT.COM (online) and in accordance with the following:
1. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
2. eBook and any 30 Day Challenge Program purchases are non-refundable.
3. Refunds may take at least one week to process.
4. Apparel reimbursement requests will only be considered if item(s) is/are unworn, unwashed, and if all original tags and labels are attached to the item(s).
5. Dietary supplement reimbursement requests will only be considered if the respective dietary supplement’s packaging is unopened and if the dietary supplement is in the original packaging.
6. Other Items – All other items must be unopened and in the original packaging to be considered for a refund.
7. To be considered for a refund, DODZWEIT LLC must receive the respective item within fourteen (14) days of the item’s purchase date. In all cases, refunds will be made ONLY to the credit card used for the original purchase. It may take up to two (2) billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.
8. Returns that originate from outside the continental United States will not have return slips sent for the respective merchandise. Purchaser is responsible procuring shipment and for the merchandise arriving at Massy Arias Fitness facilities.
9. All event ticket sales are final. Tickets purchased for an ATEAM fitness event may not be returned or exchanged for a full or partial refund.
If a return label is provIded by DODZWEIT LLC, the label is only applicable for the original packing (e.g., box or packet) that the ordered products arrived in. If the original packing has been discarded, please consult with a USPS associate at your post office to match the return packaging to avoid additional shipping fees that are non refundable or reimbursed by DODZWEIT LLC.
The original packing slip is required for merchandise to be considered for reimbursement.
Please note that we do not have the ability to track your return nor are we responsible for the amount of time it takes for the item to be returned.